DRINK MORE WATER
Why drink more water?
Water is called a “miracle fluid” because of all the good things it does for your body:
Helps to keep body temperature normal.
Helps with digestion, and to keep skin looking healthy.
Brings nutrients to body cells.
Eliminates waste; can avoid constipation.
6 TIPS FOR WATER SIPS:
Try your best to do the following, and encourage your students
and parents to do the same:
- Drink water between AND with meals.
- Enjoy in fun cups and glasses.
- Add a lemon, lime, or orange wedge to water to make it a bit fruity.
- Add sliced cucumber and fresh mint to make it fragrant and fresh.
- If you like, try fizzy seltzer water or club soda.
- And always keep this in mind: Choose water instead of sugary drinks.
One last tip;
Don’t wait until you’re thirsty to drink water!